1. @tarastiles – one of our favourite yoga rockstar and founder of NYC’s Strala Yoga Studio. She’s been in Malaysia a couple of times for yoga sessions!
2. @sassyyogi – Angie is a Singapore-based yogi, and an aspiring teacher at that!
3. @talia_sutra – Talia is an Israeli-yogi who also provides online yogi classes.
4. @kathy0805 – Kathy is not only a yogi, but also a Korean ballerina!
5. @patrickbeach – Patrick is not only a nature-lover, but also really handsome eh?
6. @livvlo – Liv is also a Fox Sports Fit Ambassador, and she’s based in Singapore.
7. @sandrarileytang – Sandra is a member of The Sam Willows, a musical group from Singapore!
2015 was awesome. Not because it went perfectly well- In fact, it has been the hardest year of my life. But because I survived it and I am happy. I told myself in 2015 that I would learn to be more spontaneous, and holy crap did I have to learn that. Scared shitless half the time, using all my strength to pull myself together. As I grow older, I'm starting to really understand that ignorance is truly bliss. I'm a lot more cynical than I used to be but I still choose to remain optimistic and thankful and be excited about the little things. Because that's where life is, in the moment. I've learnt Quiet Happiness, the kind that doesn't need to have a picture to be shared on social media. Bad things will continue to happen. But so will good things. Amazing things. And that's just part of life, how you choose to deal with it is your choice. We all fight our own battles most people will never know. It may feel like it, but You are not alone. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. If God didn't think you could it, he wouldn't have put you through it. In all honestly, I don't know what my 2016 resolution is, but it'll come to me when it's supposed to. What matters most is that at this very point of time, I am thankful, and I am happy. If I were to die today, I would have no regrets. And I think that's what's important. I'm so thankful for everything that has happened, my friends and my family, even some of the awesome fans. Thank you for being part of my 2015. Here's to an amazing year ahead. May we never stop dreaming. ❤️
8. @jannamadu – Janna is a Singaporean-based climbing junkie before she fell in love with yoga.
9. @kathrynbudig – Kathryn is a well-known name in the yoga scene. She’s a yoga rockstar – just look at her smile!
10. @ameliakyoga – Amelia found strength through yoga after the loss of her first child, and now she’s a proud mother of her second child, whose birth was of Landon’s strength!